Medical consultations offered at Laser Spine Institute Philadelphia for neck and back pain sufferers
At Laser Spine Institute Philadelphia, we offer initial consultations for you to meet with our spine care experts and have a conversation about your MRI or CT scan, diagnosis and the treatment options available to you. If you live near our world-class Philadelphia surgery center, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to review your most recent MRI or CT scan and receive an expert diagnosis for your chronic pain.
Find out if you’re a candidate for surgery
Determining if you’re a candidate for Laser Spine Institute’s minimally invasive procedures is as easy as 1-2-3. All you have to do is:
- Schedule your appointment. Contact a Laser Spine Institute Spine Care Consultant to schedule your one-on-one consultation with a doctor.
- Gather your records. If you have an MRI or CT scan, bring them and the reports that go along with them to your consultation. If you do not have updated films, Laser Spine Institute, or a third-party provider, may be able to perform an MRI or CT scan during your visit. You should also bring the registration paperwork your Spine Care Consultant gave you, your medical records, a list of your symptoms, your conservative therapy records and insurance information to this appointment. And be sure to bring any questions you may have.
- Meet with a doctor. When you arrive at Laser Spine Institute, you’ll meet with one of our doctors who will review your MRI or CT scan, discuss your symptoms and perform a brief physical exam. At the end of your consultation, you will learn if you’re a candidate for one of Laser Spine Institute’s minimally invasive procedures.
- Discuss your options. After your consultation with one of our doctors, you’ll meet with a Spine Care Specialist to go over your insurance coverage and schedule your surgery so you can get back to the things you love.
Advantages of Laser Spine Institute's minimally invasive spine surgery
- No lengthy recovery^
- 96 patient satisfaction score^
- Outpatient procedure
- Patient recommendation score of 97 out of 100
- Board-certified surgeons+
- Less than 1-inch incision
Your consult doctor at the Philadelphia facility
Alissa Keller, D.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
About Dr. Keller
Working with Laser Spine Institute allows Dr. Keller the opportunity to help patients with chronic neck or back pain that require surgery. She understands that people are at their most vulnerable when they are in pain, and she enjoys helping patients find relief.